Surfaces of the future: Laser texture
We have upgraded our range of products by including the segment of laser texturing following our investment in a CNC laser hybrid machine “LASERTEC 125”.
The finest 3D textures, 3D engravings, markings and inscription of complex 3D geometries can be created with laser ablation.
With our laser technology, we are now able to laser structures of all types directly into tools in the best possible quality.
Compared with conventional surface processing through chemical etching techniques, our laser texturing offers you clear economic, ecological and design-related benefits:
- Milling and lasing in a single working process
- Short production times
- Environmentally-friendly technology since chemicals are not used
- Almost all materials can be lased, e.g. steel, aluminum, brass, plastic
- Continuous chain of digital processes
- Unlimited design options of the texture
Laser textures can be freely designed, are reproducible and repairable.
The maximum depth of structure is 2 mm.