MIC-Probe (3 in 1):
To have a constant item quality and to realize a reducability of series manufacturing, it is now possible, with only one patented measuring probe senses and analyses different process data in the mould cavity.
Digital measuring of a probe head with the following parameters:
- Foam pressure -1 till 9 bar
- Foam temperature till 200°C
- Cavity temperature till 200°C
The analysis and visualization of the datas – independant of the product machine – effect of the following types:
- directly over system control from your product machine (4-20 mA interface)
- by probe-connections to the distributor and with only one cable link to the MIC log-unit (distributor and probes are on the mould)
- probe-connection directly on MIC-log unit
- live-trace of the datas during realtime production process.
- Flexible and realtime optimation of process parameters
- Warranty of reproducible process and constant product quality
We distinguish between two fitting-types:
- Equipment by producing new moulds: fitting with thread-adapter on female side and one clamp on the back plate
- Equipment on a mould re-fitting: fitting through bore-hole female side and one clamping ring on back plate
Our other temperature- and measuring probes senses datas directly on cavity, so that the datas not falsify through long measured distance.